You’ve thought about it and come to the conclusion that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your residence. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Florence home monitoring works
When you opt for professional home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are connected to trained home security specialists day and night. Although they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them watching your property or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they spring to action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the warning instantly to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to speak with you, they will automatically contact emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will serve as the primary contact with emergency personnel in the event you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are linked to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than just peace of mind as you have actual, live professionals to assist you through your emergency.