Your home’s indoor cameras in Florence are perfect baby monitors
As pieces of your comprehensive home security system, you are able to reach your indoor cameras and all of your devices via a single app. This offers you practicality and peace of mind knowing you can keep an eye on your child from anyplace via your smartphone or portable device. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-definition video feed: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-resolution video of your child. You are even able to watch recorded clips directly from your smartphone.
- Two-way audio: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you have the chance to verbalize to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you can use the talk feature via your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your newborn decides rest time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to get motion-activated notifications dispatched right to your phone.
- One-tap call-outs: Despite the fact this benefit is typically for older offspring, it’s worth bringing up. With a simple touch of a button, your youngster can touch base with you by means of cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a tremendous perk. If you see that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it may be a little stuffy in the room, you are able to adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have a second child? You can integrate two indoor cameras and get access to each of them with a lone home security app.
Get Your Florence smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Florence smart home and enjoy the comfort and security Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can offer. Contact (843) 438-7320 today and see how we can make your home more convenient and safer for all family members.