Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Team
Whenever your home alarm system in Florence goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will instantly act. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The guideline they adhere to is based on the sort of emergency. For example, when a medical emergency is triggered, one effort will be made to get in touch with you before first responders are sent out. If you have an intrusion - the most typical kind of event - a monitoring agent will adhere to these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to reach you using the touchscreen interface. You will generally be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that isn’t successful, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- An alternate number or your first contact person is attempted next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area police officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again once authorities are notified.
If you're not able to interact with the monitoring team, that’s OK. Assistance will still be sent even when you're not available to verify the emergency.
Be prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Florence
Be prepared for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Florence from Vivint. Call (843) 438-7320 to begin customizing your home’s protection today.